I work on a lot of pets and their owners.
Some areas of benefit:
- Helping owners get over the loss of a pet
- tracking down and releasing trauma the pet has experienced
- helping the pet deal with the loss of another pet in the home
- helping rescued animals adjust to their new life
- helping pets recover from surgery
- tracking down dietary issues
- Helping people get over fear of different animals
Thanks Dr Nick at Paz Veterinary in Austin Texas for another referral. We worked on Henry’s anxiety (was abandoned as a puppy) and he was much happier and chill when he left. Linda reported a few days later that he was much more chill on his walk.
Most if the dogs/people I work with are by phone.
Here is one clients story on how I helped her recover from the loss of her cat.
Actual session on rescued pitbull